REGISTER HERE TO DEFEND GUN RIGHTS >>> https://www.archstl.org/addressing-gun-violence
CONTACT THESE INDIVIDUALS AND ASK THEM QUESTIONS:
1. Brian Niebrugge – Email: Brianniebrugge@archstl.org
- Ask him to confirm in writing & with his signature that the ACA and Pro-life donations will never be used for pro-democrat/political/pro-Planned Parenthood partners like those involved with the July 29 “Gun Violence” event;
- Ask him to confirm with the other speakers involved with the “Gun Violence” event to send confirmation emails that they too will never use Pro-Life donations for these type of partners;
- Ask him about $1 million housing grant that the Archdiocese has given to an Atlanta non-profit while forcibly closing schools in the AD-STL.
2. Tobias Winright – Email: Tobias.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask him if he will commit, in writing, under his own signature, that he condemns the SWAT raid on Mr. Mark Houck, and will he publicly condemn the Biden Administration targeting of Pro-Life Catholics.
3. Dr. Alexander Garza – Email: email@example.com
- Ask him for public/written comment on the movie “scandal”
ALL 4 BISHOPS IN MASSACHUSETTS SIGNED A LETTER REQUESTING THE BAN OF ASSAULT WEAPONS:
COMPARE ARCHBISHOP ROZANSKI’S PUBLIC SCHEDULE VS. BISHOP STRICKLAND:
Archbishop Rozanski Schedule in St. Louis Review this week: BLANK (Vacation?)
Bishop Rivituso’s Schedule in St. Louis Review this week: Total of 10 hours shared
Recent blog posts…
Did the Archdiocese of St. Louis have a written policy about the Covid vaccination? They absolutely did NOT ever put their policy in writing. In the time of the crisis, you would think you would want CLARITY by simply stating your position. St. Cosmas and Damian, patrons of surgeons, doctors and pharmacists, pray for us!
Asking a question is always permissible. Dialogue is the answer. Ask our Archdiocesan leaders the tough questions. Their emails are listed below. The new vicars are hiring staff, yet they won’t allow any average lay person to ask questions about what this staff will actually be doing to help evangelize the faith? How can they…
VIDEO: Where is the accompaniment, the dialogue and the synodal process for the laity here in the Archdiocese of St. Louis right now or during the entire All Things New process???
People are seeking the truth. We are built for Truth. We all have an internal radar when there is a lack of honesty. When the Archdiocesan leaders refuse to have a dialogue at all about the closures and changes happening now, then you know they don’t want to be up front and honest about their…